miercuri, 10 februarie 2016

Winter accesories, 3 in 1

Is there anything more fun that goofing around and doing so for your kids sweet delight ?
This was the idea behind those winter accessories, probably one of the funniest proposals that I' ve received : a warm set for the entire family, mom, dad and a little girl, who loves mountain trips.


Designed in each family member favorite color and made from a thick acrylic yarn, but very soft and pleasant to touch, so good to protect you from frost and wind, but also casual, light and airy and very important .... with  an " anti-loss " system ;), because as you've seen it, there is a set consisting of a hat, scarf and gloves, 3 in 1, all pieces are stitched to each other.
         
Kid set

Mom set

Dad set


I admit it wasn't my idea, it came from a faithful friend of boutique, and althought it seemed a naughty idea at first, now that I have finished them, I think I'll create similar items for my own family, because it's a practical set and most important.......
it doesn't  hurt to behave in a silly way with your kids and dress like them.  I'm sure that they will love that Mom and Dad are wearing the same crazy hat.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu