luni, 14 septembrie 2015

Necklace " Autumn bouquet "

It's autumn outside, but not in my soul
Only the rustle leaves that fall gently, always saddens me
But no I'm no sad at all, because autumn brings with it
Thousands of warm colors and wealth everywhere.

Yes, according to calendar, it began the fall season and we take full advantage of what offers us this charming season.
From beautiful landscapes and multicolored harvest, to the first day of school with all kinds of emotions. Because nature and flowers were always, my best source of inspiration,I created a beautiful necklace for fall collection; a multicolored  bouquet with the most representative autumn flowers, aster or callistephus.

I'm in love with these flowers since I was a child and I was playing in grandparents' garden, a garden full of colors and many flowers as asters and dahlias.
Known as the aster (star) or Callistephus (the most beautiful crown), this flower symbolizes fidelity, grace, strength and love.
There are so many legends about the appearance of these flowers on earth, considered sacred flower for Greek and Roman gods; one of this legends said that Asteria (goddess of stars) started to cry, being upset that earth didn't have stars; so, her tears turned into aster flowers.


From legends since today, it says that this flower could be offer to someone you love and appreciate her elegance, but also patience ..... an essential element when creating something.
So, with great care and patience, from my love to flowers and colors and from my handmade passion, it appeared necklace "Autumn bouquet"; a necklace that will brighten any dreary autumn day;
very important thing, as all my creations , this necklace is unique and original;)


I hope you liked the story behind this necklace and I'm always waiting for new proposals 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu