joi, 1 octombrie 2015

" Shabby chic" necklaces

"Shabby chic" is a style that I really like, whereas combines hamoniously the old and the new, by highlighting forgotten things ..... another passion of mine;)
Coming back to my collection, I named so because they are made of recycled fabrics, indian sari silk and I could say ... .. they look 'tres chic'.

Since I was a little I liked to " play " with different type of materials and do stuff, such as flowers, brooches, ribbons or clothes for dolls. Lucky me I had a stock of recycled fabrics, at that time my grandfather worked at a textile factory and was gathering material samples all the time; not to mention the clothes cut and modified, so many things have passed through my hands  ....
Recently, all these actions merge in a single word: recycling, nothing throws away, everything changes; Searching on net for recycled textile ideas, I found all kind of wonders, made from scrap materials (yarns, strips) left over from the manufacture of the famous indian tunics, Sari type ... .and it was love of first sight ;)
How many things you can create with these materials, from brooches and necklaces to jackets, bags and other decoration items.
Their beauty is that they are full of texture, rich and vibrant colors and no one is alike to each other.

That's why, the Shabby Chic jewells are unique and I invite you to admire my unique necklaces. 
Among them you will see a necklace made from strips of recycled jeans, why not?




                                             
                                                                " Almond strings "

                                                           " Shabby flowers, no2 "
 
                                                           " Shabby flowers, no1 "

                                                               " Shabby silk "

                                                                " Shabby jeans "

If I gave you ideas and you have two skilled hands, I invite you to share them,  unless I'm looking for your "eco-friendly" proposals......... I can not wait to shake my hands :)) 
Lately, I laid my eyes on my scarves collection .... I'm just wait to see what will lool like the new recycled items.

Until then .... keep calm and enjoy recycling !!!


                                                                 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu