vineri, 30 octombrie 2015

Halloween jewelry set

I don't like to celebrate, but I'm always like to accesorized ;)
I've seen these days pro/contra opinions about this holiday; .... I'm somewhere between, I can not say that I don't like it, but I don't dislike it so bad; what I don't like ...... well, those hideous costumes  of skeletons and vampires full of blood and disfigured faces, brrrr .... look terrible; instead, I like pumpkins carved and decorated, even to eat them, they are so tasty in any form of cooking .... yummii.
But I'm not talking about this holiday, and about SWEET PUMPKIN set, a necklace with assorted bead earrings, made to a mothers' whish who wanted to wear something in tune with the Halloween kids party.
So, the necklace can be worn by any breastfeeding mother, the little ones will surely be delighted by the contrast between the two colors, bright orange and duck egg color (I don't know how to say in english).
Like all of my babywearing necklaces, not only breastfeeding mothers can worn it, but anyone who loves art and especially handmade crocheted accessories; that's why I've made also, assorted earrings.

I hope you enjoy my new items and I'm expecting your proposal:)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu