vineri, 10 aprilie 2015

Necklace " Minted rose "

For this necklace, I have chosen a color mix that reminds me the two most popular flavors: mint and rose.
One of the most popular herbs, mint spoils us with her slightly acrid scent but also refreshing; The mint's benefits are countless, so being a herb used in medicine, cosmetics, but also in gastronomy.
About rose flavour ... who doesn't know it ?? Sweet and romantic, slightly oriental flavor, this will always awaken fond memories from my childhood, associating it with one of my favorite desserts: rose sherbet.

Currently, the combination of this two flavors is widely used in the preparation of cosmetics products and seems to blend successfully.
So, here is my minted rose mix flavour :


The necklace is the perfect choice for breastfeeding moms, because it's made from natural wooden beads and cotton thread. For a plus of harmony, I've added a crocheted flower, which looks like a rose with mint color. 
Price here


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu