vineri, 3 aprilie 2015

Nursing necklaces - part I


Because recently I became an aunt and my sister is keeping me informed by the latest trends in babywearing, I've started to create these special necklaces, which are " must-have " accesories for every brestfeeding mom, in the same time, they are baby - friendly toys for playful babies.
They are specially created for capturing attention while babies are breastfeed, thus avoiding the small " nuisance " as nose pinching, hair pulling, and more....you know it :)
Moreover, a babywearing necklace will be the perfect accesory for outdoors walking, so that the little ones will love playing with the colorful beads, also they can help them to develop the fine motor skills.
To make them more attractive, I played with the colors and chose the most cherful ones. I'll tell you one by one, the story of each breasfeeding necklace, but before that, I'll make a brief description of handmade process.
They are made with natural wood balls ( untreated, unvarnished ), crocheted with 100% cotton yarn; I've chosen a high quality cotton, Schachenmayr mark, so they are completely safe for your babies to tocuh and chew on......ideal for first dental pains.
The balls and crocheted parts are tightened on a crocheted cord, very resistance, with adjustable lenght.
I reccomand washing machine at 30 degrees and a very important note :
ALTHOUGH THESE NECKLACE ARE MADE TO BE VERY SAFE FOR CHILDREN, NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNATTENDED WITH IT !!!!

SO, please enjoy my necklaces ( part I ):





Necklace " Blue Symphony "                                                       Necklace " Sweet Symphony "







                                                           Necklace " Summer breeze "                                                          


You can find here the following necklace......part II .....


So, enjoy, keep calm and babywear !!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu