luni, 6 aprilie 2015

Necklace " My Lollipop "

I return during my childhood and I created a cheerful and fragrant necklace, vivid colors that remind us of the old dragges and of course...the delicious lollipop.


Did I stirred up beautiful memories? Do you remember how we tasted at a time, each candy, to discover the favorite flavor? I hope so ..... because I've collected all those delights in this beautiful necklace.

Price  here
The necklace is made with 10 wood natural balls ( untreated ), crochet covered with 100% cotton thread, accesorized with a chocolate bow and a sweet lollipop. The back side of the lollipop is felted. The balls are tightened on a crochet cord with an adjustable lenght.
You can find the advantages of using this necklace, here, but most of all, this a original handmade necklace and it could be wear by everyone who loves handmade art.

Because I have the mommy consent, I'll post an example photo with a sweet baby and the Lollipop necklace.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu